Talk:Last Oasis Wiki
- Bulleted list item
Potential things to add to front page[edit source]
Armor - under the Content section
Maybe a 'Crafted Items' section as well?
Change all references from 'players' to 'Nomads' - for immersion?
reddit page link in the Links section (https://www.reddit.com/r/lastoasis) (done)
- I could throw together some stub pages for those and link them from the main page. "Crafted Items" might be too complex a title or too specific of a concept; I don't know enough about the depth of the item system to know. Maybe a simple "Items" would be better.
I get what you're saying about nomads, and a replacement of the mention on the front page sounds nice but for the rest of the wiki we should probably select case-by-case which to use, to keep things clear.
For the reddit, I've added it but marked it as unofficial, so it isn't confused with the other official links. Please let me know if that isn't actually the case.
--Mr Pie 5 (talk) 03:07, 5 February 2019 (UTC)
Even more things we could have on this page.[edit source]
I think that the front page doesnt cover enough paths to information. For example -
Enviroment - The biomes and what materials can be found within them. Points of interest with the broken trading stations or giant ships.
Mechanics - Clans - info on how things work and what can be managed within the game.
items - for everything. Armors. Weapons. Materials, Crafted things.
buildings - all the tiers and their strenghts and required things to break them.
some other mechanics - that i have yet to edit as time goes on.
- So I added a few of those things. The front page isn't really a place for provide all that specific information, but for providing easy access links to pages that do explain all of that. -- Machine Maker (talk)Admin 03:14, 19 April 2020 (UTC)
- It'd be good to see the toplevel categories clean up a little.
- Environment (kinda would like to see renamed to "The World" or something)
- Tech Tree
- Mechanics(?) (clan would go here and so could other sort of meta discussions like embarking, etc)